Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Wonderful News

In February of 2008 I found out I was pregnant! We were so excited and couldn't wait to bring our new baby into this world. Now I had to figure out how and where I wanted this delivery to happen. I was still considering the idea of another homebirth but also decided to look into hospitals or birth centers that did VBACs. I found out that if I wanted a hospital birth I would need to travel outside my area. I briefly considered that but quickly realized I didn't want a hospital birth.

One day I decided to just look up midwives in my phone book and came across a name of a birth center. I was intrigued because I knew there were no birth centers in my area when my son was born. So I quickly looked them up on the internet and was so excited. I made an appointment to go visit Bella Vie Birth Center.

My husband and I were amazed when we took our visit and met with the midwives. It was a gorgeous place and the midwives were great. We both knew instantly that was the place we were going to have our baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment